A List Of Original Argumentative Essay Topics On Technology
A popular assignment given to students is an argumentative essay. This a means by which the individual demonstrates an ability to champion a point or opinion. Technology is a major area of discussion in modern society, and its impact on us continues to grow. Sometimes it happens that a student gets writers block and has some difficulty in developing a good topic. The following are some original argumentative topics presented by Mycustomessay.com. You can use for an essay on technology.
- Has technology made as antisocial?
- Is Facebook relevant anymore?
- Is Twitter more a social gossip platform or a medium for social justice?
- Are mobile apps good learning tools?
- Can Yelp reviews be trusted?
- Are text messages, effective ways of communicating?
- Should tablets be used instead of textbooks?
- Can cyber bullying ever be effectively blocked?
- Are games on smartphones to violent?
- Is technology really helping students?
- Why should teenagers be allowed to have smartphones?
- Is technology taking too much control of our lives?
- Should a bully be sued for comments posted on social media?
- Is censorship on Twitter necessary?
- In what ways can Facebook be considered an art form?
- Should agreements made on social networks be considered legally binding?
- Can chat rooms be effective means creating good contacts?
- Explain whether or not Google has an impact on society.
- This government had the right to review messages posted on Facebook?
A student needs to understand that the topic is not self-explanatory. While it may seem obvious at first glance, the intention of the lesson is to have the writer explain his or her position and persuasively argue for it. It requires more than just trying to think of what the teacher may want to read. It may require more than one point being made in order to carry the argument forward. A student also should keep in mind what the counterarguments are as the essay is written. Being able to counter those gives an idea of the analytical ability, this person possesses.
The arguments in the essay also will require research into the topic. That is a necessary part of learning and it is a very positive activity. It helps the student get a broader idea of the subject and can generate interest in pursuing more knowledge later. The curiosity that leads to future investigation is a long-term benefit of this kind of composition. It helps increase the learning far beyond simply rote memory or recitation work and has serious benefits.
- Online homework help
- Essay writing service
- Perfect descriptive essay ideas
- A racism comparative essay
- Writing an argumentative essay
- Gambling essay example
- Hiring a trusted paper writer
- Argumentative paper ideas
- Back problems paper sample
- Compare & contrast paper writing
- Great argumentative paper ideas
- Getting paper writing assistance
- Art history essay template
- Evolution & creationism essay
- Developing your writing skills
- Creating a brilliant paper
- Archaeology in Britain essay
- Journalism narrative paper ideas
- Essay topics about internet
Buy customized essay from this service - they write original essays from scratch.